- Delivery and returns
The Davidsdottir print is inspired by the dramatic landscape of Iceland, where the population lives amidst volcanoes, lava fields, and glaciers. Darker colors represent the shortest days of winter, while the icy blues showcase the stunning views of glaciers observed during some of the longest summer days on the planet. The spacing of Katrin’s print illustrates the sparse population spread across the otherworldly landscape. Katrin’s quote is a constant reminder that the magic starts happening when you, “Give everything you got.”
Run, climb, slide, grind, lift....these kicks have you covered. Lightweight, breathable and flexible protection that moves the way you do.
- The upper of the Trainer features a seamless one-piece construction of SuperFabric®, an extremely durable, breathable and abrasion resistant material.
- The SuperFabric® guard plates are applied on a highly flexible mesh base layer, creating a 360 degree shield from zombies, rope climbs, and excuses.
- The outsole lug pattern was designed for multi-environment usage, allowing for an easy transition between inside and outside with the right blend of flexibility, traction and support.
- High carbon lateral and medial guards for added protection on sidewalls.
- Reflective NOBULL logo for visibility when you need it most.
- Breathable perforated microsuede tongue.
- Molded, anatomical sockliner.
- Medial rope grip.
- The Trainer comes with two pairs of laces.
- 4mm heel to toe drop.
Style: Davidsdottir Trainer (Women's)